Jayden was SO excited when she found out that Hollister had opened in our mall. She begged me all week to take her so finally on Saturday I did. She spent all the money she had on a very cute pink shirt that she looks adorable in. It just seems so weird to me that I already have a child that wants to go out to the mall and buy clothes. It sure is fun though!
Jayden was so sweet. She went on a ride with Kaylee and I could tell she was embarassed (becuase she's @ that age) but it didn't stop her. Kaylee wanted her big sister in the ice cram truck with her so Jayden obliged!
Jayden was so sweet. She went on a ride with Kaylee and I could tell she was embarassed (becuase she's @ that age) but it didn't stop her. Kaylee wanted her big sister in the ice cram truck with her so Jayden obliged!
1 comments:
Haha! I would be too Jayden! I love those places!
Post a Comment