This school year has flown by for me! Jayden has changed so much in just 9 months. She is definitely not a little kid anymore. Last night she had an end of year party with 7 of her friends from 5:30-10:00. They had pizza, watched Nacho Libre, played night games, played the WII, and sang Karaoke. I didn't get any pictures (which is SO unlike me) and I am bummed but they had such a great time. It was fun to watch them.


Ashlyn is so sad that it's summer. She had the BEST year ever! She had an amazing teacher which I give 99% of credit to for such a wonderful year. The night before school got out she just cried & cried becuase she didn't want to leave her teacher & friends.
Ashlyn is so sad that it's summer. She had the BEST year ever! She had an amazing teacher which I give 99% of credit to for such a wonderful year. The night before school got out she just cried & cried becuase she didn't want to leave her teacher & friends.

9 comments:
I love Charise too! Trevor had her and Sami luckily got her next year! We are thrilled!
You are turning into quite the photographer. Your pictures look so good. Your girls always look so cute in their pictures. My children don't have the attention span to hold still so I can actually take a cute one. Maybe cause they're boys. Isn't summer bittersweet. We'll have to get the kids together a lot so we can all have mommy socializing time.
Ok can I just say Jayden is the prettiest girl in the world! I love her and miss her! AH! She is just so pretty!
What cute pictures...I love the one of them jumping. How did you manage that?
Jayden is a little Angee clone. You have such cute girls!!
Cute pictures! Look for me at church next week. I am going to try to come and check out the Primary.
Jayden is all grown up..our 1st babysitter! We miss all you cuties!
I cannot believe how big Jayden is getting she's beautiful. It seems like yesterday Britton and I were ditching school and gong to your house. Time flies!!
I cried on the day before school was out too!
Post a Comment