
Kaylee is my little buddy! In a way i'm kinda sad for summer becuase Kaylee will mostly want to play with her sisters (which is good) I am just so use to the two of us palling around all day. I really love having my other kids at home too & I am looking forward to spending this summer having fun with them. I will just miss the time that Kaylee & I spent together.
1 comments:
Ok Jayden's wonderful cute mom... your blog is so cute! Your family is adorable! Tell Jayden I already miss her! I had so much fun with her on the Last day of School! I am putting those pics on my blog. Tell her I am so very sorry for having to miss her fun fun party! We were leaving up here (Up north) today RIGHT after school! I am so sorry! Tell Jayden to email me all about it! See ya!
Tell Jay I love her!
Post a Comment