My beautiful ballerina; Miss Ashlyn Rose



Sassy Jazz & Tap dancer!


It's was funny to watch Ashlyn's personality change from princess in her ballet costume to sassy in her jazz/tap costume. What a funny girl!

Ashlyn had her dance recital tonight and did awesome! She had three different dances that she did. The first one was the ballet dance to "The magical princess" then it was her jazz dance to "The Tiki room" and last but not least was her tap dance to "The future has arrived." I think the tap was my favorite because the song was fun and the dance was adorable. Good job little Rosies! You did such a great job & I love you with ALL of my heart & soul!!!

Sassy Jazz & Tap dancer!
It's was funny to watch Ashlyn's personality change from princess in her ballet costume to sassy in her jazz/tap costume. What a funny girl!
Ashlyn & her friend Macey

Ashlyn had her dance recital tonight and did awesome! She had three different dances that she did. The first one was the ballet dance to "The magical princess" then it was her jazz dance to "The Tiki room" and last but not least was her tap dance to "The future has arrived." I think the tap was my favorite because the song was fun and the dance was adorable. Good job little Rosies! You did such a great job & I love you with ALL of my heart & soul!!!
2 comments:
Ashlyn is so adorable! I'm sad I missed the recital, I bet she did awesome though! I love seeing the cute pics of her and Kaylee! :)
Gorgeous, Ashlyn! Can't believe I used to be your nursery teacher, and now you are all grown up!
Post a Comment