We went to Disneyland on May 1 & 2. Jayden is in Dixie Children's Choir & they performed there on Friday & did a fabulous job. While we were there we saw Kobe Bryant with his wife & two adorable girls. The pictures I took are really bad because there was a security guy freaking out at all the onlookers so I had to snap fast. I don't really care for a basketball star but it was kinda cool. I think Josh thought it was neat.
We were glad we were only there for 2 days because I guess we've just done Disneyland too many times but Josh & I were so done by 5:00 on Friday. It's really sad.....I think it's a sign of old age. It was great to spend time as a family. I love my little family more than anything in this world & I love to see my girls get so excited & happy, SO........Disneyland was a great place to be!

We were glad we were only there for 2 days because I guess we've just done Disneyland too many times but Josh & I were so done by 5:00 on Friday. It's really sad.....I think it's a sign of old age. It was great to spend time as a family. I love my little family more than anything in this world & I love to see my girls get so excited & happy, SO........Disneyland was a great place to be!Oh, I must tell you that on Friday around 3:30 Ashlyn's one shoe ended up missing, never to be found. FUN FUN!!
3 comments:
Oh how Fun! We need to go agian, we have only be once! Your girls are adorable!
Fun to see Kobe Bryant! He is so tall, you couldn't miss him! He could never just blend in with the crowd.. I love all your cute pics in the slide! And I totally understand what you mean about 'feeling old' and having enough Disneyland for a while~ Love it, but its exhausting!
OK I am a total dork I absolutely love Disneyland we go every year! I am glad you had a BLAST!
Post a Comment