Jayden played a duet with her teacher Jill; Take me out to the ball game. Then she played on her own: Shortbread Boogie, Hall of the Mountain King, and In Concert.

Ashlyn played Skateboard Doodle & Let's go fly a Kite.
Jayden @ her Choir Concert @ the Tabernacle.
Jayden LOVES to sing! Her dream is to be on Broadway when she gets older. She has been a singer from the time she could sing. She was always singing in the tub & everywhere she went.

The girls did so great on their performances! I love them so much and I love watching them show me what they have worked so hard to learn! It makes all the running around I do all year worth it.
1 comments:
Jayden, you looked like a professional singer up there. The music was wonderful. I'm so glad you are developing that gift from your Heavenly Father.
Post a Comment