Saturday, May 10, 2008

Kaylee's Dance Recital Thursday 5-8-08

OK......so I don't know about the rest of you but taking my 4 year old's pictures is like pulling teeth. She can't hold still for 2 seconds. Not to mention that when I took her pictures right before the recital the sun was in a bad place @ my house so.....I didn't really get the BEST shots of Kaylee but I think they are still cute because I think my little bugs is absolutely darling!









Let me show you my dance moves mommy.
I love this picture! It's like she is in deep thought about what her next move might be!


Kaylee see's a Bee in the bushes and FREAKS OUT!!!


No more pictures mommy! I'm DONE!!!

I love you so much Kaylee!!! You did such an awesome job at your dance recital! You had the cutest smile out there and I could tell by watching you that you felt like the Belle of the ball.


2 comments:

Roberts Fam said...

She is precious...cant believe how bif she is getting!

Roberts Fam said...

sorry BIG cant type!!!