Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Lake with The Thomas' 6-13-08

Kaylee pretending to drive the boat. Jayden's cute friend Kailee.

Handsome little Tyler.

I love those cute little lips Mckelle.
Kaylee being crazy!

Little Miss Ashlyn Rose.

Jayden & Mckelle......so cute!
Tyler & Kaylee.....darling!

Isn't she just so cute? Jayden is such a FUN girl!!

Jayden & Ashlyn on the tube.

Jayden & her friend Kailee on the tube.

Becky, Tyler, Mckelle on tube. I love Mckelle's face!

Ryan surfing

Ryan wakeboarding
Josh surfing

Josh wakeboarding. Is he hot or what!!!
Becky surfing

Angee surfing
Becky wakeboardingAngee wakeboarding
Me & my little Roses
We had so much fun at the Lake with our friends the Thomas'!!!!!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Angee, This is Emily Vanlehn. I saw your blog off of Kristy's. I was hoping I had your e-mail to send you a cute picture from today. So E-mail me @ emilyvanlehn@yahoo.com
Jayden was so fun at camp What a great girl.

Charise said...

I'm so jealous! It looks like lots fo fun! I love the lake! I hope you guys are all having a great summer! :) Tell Miss Ashlyn Hi for me! :)