We went up to my friends Becky's parents ranch awhile ago to take some fun pictures. It was so beautiful up there. I don't think my kids were too excited about doing pictures becuase they really wanted to just run around and explore all the neat surroundings. I still got some fun pictures that you can check out in the slide show below.
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago
1 comments:
Angee-I am loving the fam picture at the header of your blog. I hope you are getting that one blown up big for your house. Your girls are so pretty, and you look beautiful!
It looks like right now we are getting ready to start building. I hope everything goes ok for us, it is kinda scary to leave what we know, but it helps knowing you guys are there.
Cute blog page by the way. I think it is my favorite yet.
Post a Comment