I feel so overwhelmed right now! Why though?? I feel like summer is slipping away and I don't feel like I have given my kids a very fun summer. I just feel like there is not enough time in the day to do all the things I would like to do or need to do. It's summer....I shouldn't be feeling this way! AHHHHH! I want to spend quality time with my girls and be a good mom and then the bathroom needs to be cleaned or it's been 2 weeks since I moped the floor so I need to do that. Oh crap is it really the first of month? I need to pay bills and balance my check book. WHAT??? We are already out of milk and everything else? I guess I better go grocery shopping. If it's not one thing it's another and I feel so stretched right now; I feel like I can't breathe!! I feel like I need to spend more time with my grandparents, but when can I make a trip to Salina work & can I afford the gas? I feel like I need to be a better young womens leader and be a good example yet I am crazy right now and don't have the best attitude. I am SO sad that my mom isn't here!!! I want my mom so bad I can't even express the words to tell you the ache I feel inside without her right now. Sometimes by just hearing my mom's voice it seemed to make everything ok. I know that I am just having one of those nights and I will probably wake up tomorrow and feel ok, i'm just feeling stressed right now & needed to vent. More than anything in this world I want to be a Christlike person. I want to be the BEST mom that I can be & the best wife, daughter, sister, & friend. Sometimes I just get caught up in silly things that don't matter but they take away from the things that really do.
Goodbye
4 days ago
4 comments:
Yes, Yes YES I know how you feel!! The other day I was thinking about a song that says "history starts now" and when you really think about it, NOW is the time to make the memories and do all the things that we need to , yet it is so overwhelming to think about that. I just don't want to look back 10 years from now and think how I wish I would have taught my kids better or enjoyed them more while they were little. Okay this is turning out to be a novel. Sorry! But hang in there and you are one of the BEST moms I know and I look up to you so much. I really mean that Ang... Keep your chin up. You are amazing!
Ditto to Stephs comment. You are amazing Angee!
Amen to all of that! Life does get so busy with all the day to day junk....I was thinking the same thing the other day.. School starts in a month, and I don't think I've done anything I planned, my kids are neglected and I get so occupied with everything that ISN'T important~ So sorry you are needing your Mama right now..big hugs to you! You are awesome!
The LIFE thing gets in the way of being with the children, but when you lived around here, I envied how you spent so much time with your kids. I've got a lot to learn from you. I don't think you should ever feel quilty about doing the daily life chores unless they consume your life. You don't want your kids, that you adore, to live in filth. Maybe, you could have them help you and then you are still together. I know that you are doing a fantastic job and have wonderful relationships with your kids- that's what it's all about.
Post a Comment