Monday, July 14, 2008

Sometimes 5 minutes is just TOO long! 6/28/08

I feel so bad because Kaylee came into my office and was crying because she wanted me to hold her & love her. I was balancing my checkbook and honestly needed 5 more minutes. I asked her to color on the floor and wait for me. It got really quiet within 3 minutes so I turned around to check on her and there she was sound asleep with the coloring book on her face. I wanted to cry because I should have just stopped what I was doing and held her! After taking a few snap shots I scooped her up in my arms and held her in the rocking chair while she slept.



4 comments:

The Venutis said...

That is to cute and kind of funny. She must have been really tired.

Kristi said...

I love snapping shots of my kids sleeping in silly ways. She's pretty wiped out!
Just think, if you ended up holding her, you wouldn't have these silly photos. She ended up getting her snuggle time in too.

Mandi said...

I hate that being a Mom comes with a lot of guilt. I am always looking back at the end of the day thinking I should have done things differently, spent more time having fun with the kids instead of cleaning the house, etc.. But at least kids are very forgiving and always forget:)
By the way Lexi got Ashlyn's letter like a month ago and wrote her back the same day, we mailed it off and two weeks later it came back to us and is now still sitting on my counter. I just wanted you to tell Ashlyn that we will be sending it back and Lexi loved her letter and really has missed her this summer. We will have to have Ashlyn over to play;)

Kitty said...

Poor Kaylee! It's funny though!