Sunday, September 21, 2008

Going through old pictures has it's perks!

I have been going through some old pictures trying to find some things and I ran across this fabulous picture of my hubby, his brother Dave, and our brother in law, Roger. This was taken in 2004 when our family went to Florida for a family vacation. Truman (Josh's dad) worked at St. George Ford for years so he was always giving everyone St. George Ford T-Shirts and he had brought some on the trip hoping the kids would wear them one day. Well, we did have some kids try them on and model them for us but for some reason I don't think it was the kids that grandpa Leishman had in mind!Roger, David, Josh

3 comments:

Nat B. said...

WOW, THOSE ARE SOME SERIOUS HOTTIES!!

MaRilla said...

I think they are serious hotties, cuz one of them is my seriously hot hubby!

val said...

That is too funny! Sad thing is, I have a bro-in-law that wears shirts that size for reals...