Our family is overjoyed to say the least that our sweet Jayden can finally be sealed to us. Her biological father has finally agreed to it! When Josh & I went through the Temple back in 2001 it was a wonderful day for me but heart breaking as well. Josh & I & our little Ashlyn were inside the Temple being sealed for Eternity as our little Jayden had to wait outside the Temple for us. I still bought her a beautiful white dress for that day and tried my hardest to make her feel as though she was not missing out on anything. My heart silently breaking! Now we can finally ALL be in the Temple together to be sealed for Eternity!! No one is being left out this time. I feel like all of my prayers are being answered and I just feel complete. I don't know how else to word what I am feeling. I just know that it will be a most joyous day that I will never forget!!!













I have a fam’ly here on earth.They are so good to me.I want to share my life with them through all eternity.
Fam’lies can be together forever Through Heav’nly Father’s plan. I always want to be with my own family, And the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord has shown me how I can.
While I am in my early years, I’ll prepare most carefully, So I can marry in God’s temple for eternity.









I have a fam’ly here on earth.They are so good to me.I want to share my life with them through all eternity.
Fam’lies can be together forever Through Heav’nly Father’s plan. I always want to be with my own family, And the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord has shown me how I can.
While I am in my early years, I’ll prepare most carefully, So I can marry in God’s temple for eternity.
Fam’lies can be together forever Through Heav’nly Father’s plan. I always want to be with my own family, And the Lord has shown me how I can. The Lord has shown me how I can.
12 comments:
Reading this got me crying - I'm so happy for you and your family, Angee!
Wow! I can only imagine the bitter yet sweet experience you were feeling in 2001,getting sealed but not being able to take sweet jayden with you. I am so excited for your family and I am so happy that this time around you guys will feel nothing but pure joy:) CONGRATULATONS!!!
I'm so excited for you to have everyone there with you! It will be such a special day! :)
We are so happy for you. Hope you have a very special day! You deserve it.
That is awesome Angie! I am so happy for your family.
What a special day your family will have. Love the pictures. You all look so beautiful!
Angee, I am so excited to be there to share that special day with you. Thanks for keeping us all posted on what your family is up to. You do such a cute job blogging and I love all of the cute pictures you take. Love you and see you soon!
that shot of your girl walking away is amazing!!!! I love the lighting! Congrats on your special day!
I am so happy for you all. Jayden is so beautiful and such a good girl. I came across the picture of Jayden & Tris at McDonald's when they were like 5&6 or something like that and it broke my heart that they are so big! Congrats and enjoy the day!
Oh, I love this so much! Congrats to you all, and the pics are adorable, of course! I can't imagine how that was not to have her sealed to you the 1st time, but how sweet it is now!
How exciting and what a blessing! You have a beautiful family.
That is so awesome! I love the pic of the girls walking to the temple congrats Angie!
Post a Comment