







Oh how I love this sweet little girl! She is SO fun to be around. I would say that 99% of the time she is happy & easy going. She is a wonderful big sister as far as being a great example and a friend. She will pretty much always take time out to play with her younger sisters. She is also such a great helper to me with cleaning & babysitting. I love you SO much Jayden and appreciate all that you do! 
1 comments:
Jayden is such a sweety, and so darn cute too! These pics are darling and show her fun personality! It was great to see you and your family tonight. Jayden mentioned to Karissa that she wanted to be invited to her blog...how fun for Karissa! I'll have to email you to get the info! Also, I love that pic on top with you all in front of the temple. How exciting for the sealing day soon!
Post a Comment