





Well mom & dad received their mission call to the West Indies! They leave October 6th and will be serving for 23 months. We are really excited for them but are going to miss them like crazy!!! It's just hard to think of them NOT being here for all my girls birthday's that are coming up this fall and the holidays and Ashlyn's baptism. I know that our family will be blessed becuase of their decision to serve but it sure doesn't make it any easier.


2 comments:
I finally got around to checking out your blog after a month of not looking. I enjoyed all the photos. I'm so excited to be able to have this connection to you guys. I have put a link to your blog on my blog. I really appreciate all you do to keep our family history documented in photos and comments on your blog. Love you lots, Mom Leishman
Angee those picts are beautiful of your little family at the temple I can't wait to see you all. I can't imagine how you must be feeling!!!!! The day probably can't come soon enough. Love you, Marilla
Post a Comment