




Ashlyn begged us last year to ride the bus and Josh & I were so against it! We want to make sure our sweet little girl gets to school safely in a seat belt, not hearing any bad language, being bullied, or seeing anything she shouldn't! YES....we are very overprotective! Well we finally decided this year to let her try it (secretly hoping she would hate it....um didn't happen!) I still have to watch her climb safely on the bus and then I am there to greet her as she comes of the bus each day. It is so hard for me to let go of my kids. I just want to keep them sheltered from all the bad/scary things of this world, but I guess if I did that they would never learn how to deal with the real world. I'm thinking that I will always be a mother hen maybe just off in the distance sometimes...just in case they need me!

1 comments:
Oh, I can totally relate! Good job being a mother hen!!!
Post a Comment