
Neighborhood Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday


We had fun coloring eggs except that Jayden was burning up with a fever and couldn't get up so I colored her eggs for her.

My girls Easter baskets and plasma cars

I love this picture! Kaylee would pull something out of her basket and say, "awesome!" or she would say, "oh my!" she was so excited, it was darling!



















5 comments:
Cute Ang. You guys all looked so cute at church. Oh I gotta go baby crying sorry
Looks like you had a wonderful Easter!! I love you girls Easter dresses-so cute. Does Ashlyn want to come over on Friday after school? Angel is coming over too, so I think the girls would LOVE to play together...let me know what your schedule is. Talk to you later.
Lyndi
What beautiful pictures of you all in your Easter attire!
Josh sure looks happy to be painting easter eggs.
Way cute blog! I am so glad you found me. It is totally okay that you did and left a post. I am feeling pretty good. Thank you so much for visiting me (you did visit me in the hospital didn't you?) That week is a wee bit of a blur. Also, thanks for the meal you brought in to my fam. You are the best. You look so pretty in these photos too. What a cute family!
Post a Comment