Ashlyn was star student last week & she was so excited! on Monday her teacher read clues about whom the person was and Ashlyn said she was so excited she could have screamed when she found out it was her. On Tuesday we brought in this poster we made of her. Ashlyn had told me that the most important pictures were of her & Lucky. I can't remember what Wednesday was. Thursday she got to bring a toy from home and stick it in a bag and we played 20 questions with the class to guess what it was. Then on Friday I brought Lucky in for show & tell and chocolate donuts with sprinkles. I think it was a good week for Ashlyn!
Goodbye
4 days ago
2 comments:
Angie-It looks like you are liking the Elementary school Ashlyn goes to. (I didnt want to write the name) Her teacher looks like a cutie! How fun!
Love your new template and music. It really sets the mood for this Easter month. How did you change your template without losing all your blogging contacts and stuff in the side margin? Let me know on my blog.
Thanks, Nat
The other day, Seth said he was "having the worst day ever" because he was missing Ashlyn. Although they didn't play togeter a ton, he really does miss her.
Post a Comment