I have the worst ocd's with my food storage! I want my pantry to be completley stocked and to look perfect! Linn's is having a case lot sale right now and I have already been twice and contemplating a third trip. I just want to be prepared. With the rising gas prices it is forcing food prices up and I just fear that we won't be able to keep up. If you don't know me well I will give you a bit of an insight about me; i'm a huge worry wart!

This is my freezer. I will be forever greatfull to my friend Becky Thomas for getting me going on freezer meals! I don't know how I ever did dinner's before this. It has completley simplified my life, and I LOVE simple!!! Now I just need a generator because if I ever lost all my meals I would totally die!........Thursday I took 3 hours and took everything I had out of my freezer and cleaned it. Then I wrote down everything I have and use by dates so I can make a spreadsheet of it on my computer. I have 38 meals in my freezer! I love that and yes I know you are all thinking, wow she does have some serious ocd's, but hey atleast I can admit it and my family is stocked up & prepared for a bad situation.
4 comments:
I am so glad that someone else is a little ocd like me!! I'm not the only one it's great!! Looks awesome sister!!
I seriously envy you and Becky and your organization skills.
I love the organization! I need to have you teach me how to do the freezer meals! I never have time to cook! :) And I love simple too! Tell Ashlyn Hello for me!
I understand completely your ocd. I have been feeling the strongest sense of urgency to get more food storage....I have to hit lins before the case lot sale is over!! Oh, and I absolutley love your organzation skills!!
Post a Comment