Josh and Kaylee are pretty sick right now. Josh stayed in bed all day on Saturday and I have never seen him do that the whole time we have been married. Every time he gets sick he just keeps on going but not yesterday. He has been landscaping our backyard and I think he just got totally worn down. Kaylee keeps fevering, has a bad cough and a runny nose. But she still finds those bursts of energy every once in a while and goes crazy.
Goodbye
4 days ago
2 comments:
Sorry you have sickies too! We're sick of being sick here. Hope you all feel better soon! ANd I can't believe how grown up your family looks..ok, I know its only been a few months, but still! Also, I just saw your sweet tribute to your Mom. We remember her fondly..I was Jaxson's primary teacher when he was a sunbeam too. I can't believe he is 8! Miss you all!
YUCK! I hope they feel better soon. It has been a nasty sick season this year. Joby who has never taken a sick day since I've known him was in bed for a week with pneumonia. Thank the sick season is coming to an end.
Post a Comment