Thursday, March 6, 2008

Kaylee's field trip to Big Scoops March 6, 2008

6 comments:

The Venutis said...

What a fun teacher she has. What could be better than a field trip to get icecream. YUM!

Steph said...

looks like fun!! What a beautiful little girl!! Hey thanks for honking at me at Walmart!!! I miss you!!

Becky said...

Man I haven't been into blogging as much as I used to. You have posted so many cute things since the last time I checked. Once again, darling kids. My kids can't wait for you guys to get home. They can't believe that you would leave for so long. And that is what they were saying after the first day!

Roberts Fam said...

Cute pics she is so pretty. Tay had so much fun at the field trip also i love Miss Debbie

Dalton Family said...

I love the look of your blog, you are so talented! See ya soon!

Lyndi Dunlavy said...

Angee,
Your kids are adorable!!! I hope you got Madisons birthday invitation. We left it on the door on Sunday....We hope Ashlyn can come!! I hope you guys are enjoying spring break...talk to you soon.