
On Thursday, March 27, 2008 my grandpa (who is 73) took out his endowments in the Manti Temple! I was able to go through with him and it was just SO neat. He looked so cute in all his white clothes. I couldn't quit looking at him and smiling. Later on he said that every time he looked over at me I was looking at him with this huge cheesy grin. I was just so happy. He had a very wonderful and sacred experience in the Temple & I was grateful that Heavenly Father blessed him with that experience! What is even more wonderful is that on April 26th my grandma & grandpa will be getting sealed and I get to stand in as proxy for my mom. I feel so honored and blessed to do this for my mom. I am going to try to be very reverent and do all I can to prepare for this experience! I am just grateful for this wonderful miracle that now my mom can be sealed to her parents & I to my grand parents!

8 comments:
Wow Angee, what an incredible experience. I know your mom is smiling in heaven. How awesome!
What a great experience! I love being in the Temple! It is such a great place to be! :)
Hi, I know this is really random, but I found your blog by linking a few people and was so excited to come across yours. I was really good friends with Josh in high school and wanted to say hi. You guys have a darling family, beautiful little girls (the youngest is such a mini Josh) and Josh is definitely lucky to have such a cute fun wife. Please will you tell him hi for me. We also have a blog that I just started, (they are so much fun,) so maybe have Josh check it out to see my cute little family as well. I can't believe you guys have a daughter so old, wow does time fly! Sorry if this is weird, but I just was excited to see that Josh is doing so great. Hang in there, and by the way I am happy for your grandpa, my grandma also went through when she was 85 years old, it was so so neat. Have a good one, and tell Josh I said hello.
www.murphy04.blogspot.com Amy!
What an awesome experience!
how neat, what a neat experience!
That brought tears to my eyes, that is sooo wonderful!! How happy your mom must be that her family is all going through the temple. This is a happy day for her and I know she will be there. Good luck!
I am so excited for April 26th to come for you. It will be an unbelievable experience. You are such a great example.
Oh, what an awesome story, I love hearing about things like this! And how neat to be able to stand in for your Mom, and all of you to be sealed together..so wonderful! Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment