This years Evening of Excellence was themed, "Daughter of a King." It is my very favorite book. If you haven't read it you should!
Jayden by the beautiful decorations. The leaders that decorated did such a beautiful job!

All the girls put things on a table that showed who they were & what they like. (There were like 3 or more Twilight books on the table :0)
Jayden & Daddy
Jayden has the
neatest Young Women leaders! What a blessing to have these sweet ladies helping me teach
Jayden the Gospel!

Want some cake?

4 comments:
that looks so pretty and like it was a great night! :)
is that what we are suppose to be doing... teaching the gospel? I thought we were just having a blast hanging out with your beautiful, hilarious daughter and friends. JK But I do love being in with you and Jayden, it makes teaching and learning the gospel that much better.
It sure helps to have YW Leaders that clearly love your daughter doesn't it? As I was reading through this, your two youngest are the same ages as my two youngest. They would probably have fun together.
I love that book too, Daughter of a King. And, Twilight, too, of course. I'm so glad that Jayden has great YW leaders. It makes all the difference when the leaders genuinely love the girls and have their best interest in mind. Lots of love, MOM
Post a Comment