My sweet little Ashlyn wrote a song to her grandma King. It was so sweet! She actually sang it to me in a little tune she had made up. I had her sing it to Josh next and in the middle of it she burst into tears. So sad! She talks about grandma King all of the time. Ashlyn always wants me to tell her all about her grandma & what I loved most about her. I hope & pray that Ashlyn will always want to remember her grandma!
The stairs that lead to Heaven
The stairs that lead to Heaven
By: Ashlyn Leishman
I thought I once knew you
then you went on
You went and got on the stairs of Heaven
I wish you could of stayed with me longer
I know it was the right thing to do
Goodbye grandma, I love you
I love you, oh yes I do
1 comments:
That is so sweet!!!! I'm sure they will always want to know about their Grandma, and I'm sure she is just smiling down.
Post a Comment