I went to this party last night and Liz Edmunds is just darling! I don't think I've met anyone more excited about life & what they are doing for their career. She is called the food nanny and had some great ideas. She themes her dinners:MONDAY: COMFORT FOOD
TUESDAY: ITALIAN NIGHT
WEDNESDAY: FISH & MEATLESS
THURSDAY: MEXICAN NIGHT
FRIDAY: PIZZA NIGHT
SATURDAY: GRILL NIGHT
SUNDAY: FAMILY TRADITIONS
In her book she has recipes to go along with the themes. Her whole idea is to cook for your family every night (which saves money) and to make sure that you are eating dinner as a family every night! I really loved her ideas & wanted to share them with you. Here is her website if you are interested in checking out what she does.
Oh & one more thing. Next Fall BYU will be doing a show with her where she goes into people's home's and rescues them from dinner. She will be showing them how to cook. Should be a fun show because she really is a fun, energetic lady!
1 comments:
Thanks!! I am always looking for new ideas and ways to save money$$.
Post a Comment