Thursday, December 18, 2008

Thanksgiving 2008

Click to play Thanksgiving
Create your own greeting - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox greeting



Thanksgiving was definitly different for our family this year without grandma & grandpa! We missed them very much. While Josh was off playing football the girls & I watched the Macy's day parade on T.V. I was very emotional and would cry about every 5 minutes because I was missing my mommy & mom & dad Leishman. Finally towards the end I really got weepy when the special needs kids had a little part in the parade. Kaylee looked @ me & asked why I was crying. I told her because I thought it was so neat that the special need kids were able to take part in the parade. Kaylee responded by saying, "Don't worry mom! You're special needs because you get to take care of us everyday!" Oh how I love my sweet Kaylee.
P.S. We really have taught Ashlyn to use a fork. I'm not sure what she was doing in that picture.

0 comments: