Monday, December 8, 2008

Jayden turns 13 year old! 11-11-2008

On Jayden's birthday I kidnapped her from school @ 11:30 & we went to lunch, got pedicures, & shopping! Pretty much what girls do best! Lunch @ Twenty five & Main
Of course she needed a birthday cupcake!

Silly Girls

I took Jayden to get her very 1st pedicure

Does that feel good Jayden?

Me & my teenager

Jayden & Angee's toe's

Jayden with her new CD

3 comments:

Hirschisquirts said...

Happy Birthday Jayden...and Kaylee...and Angee! What a fun month and what beautiful girls! How fun to spend the day like that!

Truman and Carol's Mission Blog said...

How fun for you guys. I could sure use a manicure, pedicure, and a hair cut right now. I haven't found anyone I trust to do them yet. Still looking though. Give all the girls and my son a great big kiss from me. Mom

Warnick Family said...

how fun!!
i took kennedy for a pedicure for her special day and she loved it!! you are such a great mom!