Monday, December 22, 2008

Kaylee goes to school with Courtney 12-4-08

Kaylee got to go to Courtney's (Jayden's best friend) school and have lot's of fun. Courtney is such a cute, sweet girl! She is always so sweet to my girls. I love that her & Jayden are such good friends. I just wish they went to the same school. They started out playing with playdough.
They got to blow bubbles

They made necklaces out of fruit loops

They made picture frames. The teacher went around and took pictures of the student with the child they brought so they could put the picture on the frame they made. That night before I went to bed I went to check on the kids and Kaylee was sleeping with the picture of her & Courtney. So cute!
Kaylee had so much fun doing this and asks me all the time when she can do it again. Thanks Courtney for inviting Kaylee Bugs to play with you for a bit!

0 comments: