Before I explain I DO take FULL responsibility for doing this to my child....BUT she's my baby!
So pretty much every morning Kaylee comes into our bed or she is already there from sneaking up during the night and she wants to watch cartoons. She wants apple juice and a baggie with dry cereal. I bring it to her because she is not an early eater and on the days she has school (3 days a week) it's all I can get her to eat (most of the time). She also watches cartoons with one eye covered for about 20 minutes (NO LIE) because she says it's too "light!" She makes me laugh every time I see her do this. I know I need to break this habit of hers because I really don't love her eating in my bed, especially when I accidentally wash my sheets with a bag of cookie crisp in it. YUCK! But she is my baby & I think I am just going to enjoy every bit of her being little that I can! Jayden is 13!!! I wonder where in the world the last 13 years have gone and then I think that I am only the BOSS of her for 5 short more years! It just goes by TOO FAST!!!! So honestly I really am OK with this for now and all the other little things that sometimes bug because in the blink of an eye they will be gone!
Minnie And Me
2 weeks ago
6 comments:
Does it make you feel any better knowing that was an exact description of our mornings?! Pretty much every morning, my 2-year old Ava wakes up around 7:00 and wants to watch cartoons in our bed with a sippy cup of milk and a bowl of dry cereal. Then when we turn the t.v. on, she's yelling, "too bright, too bright!" and burying her head for the first little while... I too will miss those moments... : )
very sweet ang. and very true! they grow up too fast!
What a darling family!!! Braydan & I were so excited to see your comment on the blog. This is such a fun way to keep in touch with family & friends. We look forward to seeing all the fun things you guys are up to.
My 2 year old comes down in our bed during the night about half of the time! We have a king size so the more the merry!
Kaylee makes us laugh!!! We love to see her cute pictures, hear her stories, and talk to her on the phone.
That is toooo cute! Cute bad habits are definetly okay!!! I let Talia get away with alot too. But since the next one comes in may i need to break some bad habits!!!! Take care!!!!!
Post a Comment