Thursday, December 18, 2008

Grandma King's pajama's 11-2008

I have my mom's pajama top that she was wearing the day she passed away. I have kept it in my night stand for the girls and I to pull out and hug whenever we are missing her. We use to be able to smell her on them but they smell like wood from my night stand now. As I have posted in the past my sweet little Kaylee bugs loves to sneak up to my bed and fall asleep. I have caught her on many occasions with grandma's pj's. Sometimes they are laying beside her and I have even found Kaylee dressed in them but when I came in and saw her cute little hand clutched around the pj's I had to take a picture so I would remember this forvever! Kaylee was only 1 year old when my mom passed away and the last time I heard or seen my mom talk was when I entered her room the day before she died with Kaylee and Kaylee was waving at her grandma. I said, "Mom, Kaylee is saying Hi to you and my sweet mommy mouthed the words, Hi!" I will never forget that. Oh how I miss my mom!!!!



0 comments: